the Berlin based space company Astrofein which has supported us from the very beginning is looking for a new Head of Sales. This is a chance that does not come up often for you. You will lead and further develop an entire team for their global sales, build up a sales strategy and implement it on international level.
Your area of responsibility:
- management and further development of the sales team
- development of sales strategies in the business fields of space technology, aerospace system engineering, test beds and special apparatus engineering
- observing market and competitors and providing market analyses
- optimization of the sales processes and structures
- expansion of planned sales and reporting
- Implementation of CRM-system
- Responsible contact of national and international business
- active participation in the relevant conferences and exhibitions
Here you can find the full job offer in English and German
Astro- und Feinwerktechnik Adlershof GmbH is a medium sized enterprise for space applications with nearly 25 years of experience and a staff of 75 employees located in Berlin, Germany. Astrofein offers solutions for attitude control and mechanisms for space. The company has a leading role on the national level, as well as in ESA projects. The commercial products are provided to the international customers around the world. Astrofein is considered to be Germanys small system integrator as the company offers flight proven satellite busses for systems up to 150 kg.
We will have more content for you in the coming weeks. We will publish an article about the space industry in Berlin soon and we will take the chance to record new podcasts with space entrepreneurs at the IAC in Bremen. If you are interested talking to us in a podcast please contact us via email@example.com.
Hope to see you all at the IAC in Bremen.
Your NewSpaceVision Team